If you missed your City of Toronto garbage pickup, here are some steps you can take:
- Check your schedule: Visit the City of Toronto's website to check your garbage pickup schedule. You can also sign up for email, phone, or Twitter reminders for your collection day.
- Report a missed collection: If your garbage was not picked up on your scheduled day, you can report a missed collection to the City of Toronto by calling 311 or submitting a service request online. Be sure to provide your address and the date of the missed collection.
- Wait for the next collection day: If you missed your pickup day and the City has not been notified of a missed collection, you should wait until your next scheduled collection day.
- Store your garbage: If you have missed your garbage collection and cannot wait until the next scheduled day, you can store your garbage until the next pickup day. Be sure to store it securely to prevent animals from getting into it.
- Consider a drop-off: If you have a large amount of garbage, you may want to consider dropping it off at a City waste disposal site. Fees may apply.
It's important to follow the City of Toronto's waste management guidelines to ensure that your waste is disposed of properly and to help keep your community clean and healthy.
- Garbage collection schedule
- Garbage pickup days
- Garbage and recycling schedule
- Waste pickup schedule
- Municipal waste collection
- Residential garbage pickup
- Household waste management
- Garbage disposal rules
- Recycling program schedule
- Trash collection days